Boomi News & Announcements
Dell Boomi Joins New Salesforce Analytics Cloud Ecosystem
- Dell Boomi integration platform as a service (iPaaS), AtomSphere, and Dell Boomi MDM harness the power of Salesforce Analytics Cloud to enable every business user to instantly and confidently gain key business insights from their data, from multiple sources, from any device
Dell Boomi Positioned in the “Leaders” Quadrant for Enterprise iPaaS
- Dell Software today announced that Dell Boomi AtomSphere, the leading provider of Integration Platform as a Service (iPaaS) solutions, has been positioned by Gartner, Inc. in the “Leaders” quadrant of the Magic Quadrant for Enterprise iPaaS.
LinkedIn Stitches Together Single Pane of Glass with Dell Boomi
- After his panel, I got a chance to chat with Andres Bang, head of global sales and operations systems at LinkedIn. I talked to Andres about how LinkedIn used Dell Boomi.
The Power To Do More
- Boomi products and services are now part of the Dell Software portfolio -
Dell’s data center and cloud management capabilities are expanded to include Boomi’s unique integration solutions, built directly into the cloud.
From the Blog
- Deloitte at Dell World: Transforming the Patient Healthcare Experience with Connected Devices
- With massive amounts of data streaming in from the provider, payer and patient level, today’s healthcare system is grappling with the challenges of making healthcare data available when and where it’s needed. Earlier this month at Dell World 2014, Deloitte,...
- Posted 1 day 22 hours ago.
- Dell Boomi Customer T-Mobile among the Sessions Featured at Gartner’s AADI Summit
- If you’re attending Gartner’s upcoming Application Architecture, Development and Integration (AADI) summit December 8 to 10 in Las Vegas, make sure to schedule time to attend the presentation by T-Mobile, a Dell Boomi customer, and learn how the company uses...
- Posted 4 days 17 hours ago.
- LinkedIn: Accelerated Growth via Integration Platform as a Service (iPaaS)
- In his presentation at Dell World 2014, Andres Bang, Head of Global Sales and Operations Systems, LinkedIn, explained that unlike other larger companies where IT may be pursuing a technology agenda, LinkedIn takes the opposite approach--Bang’s agenda is to drive...
- Posted 1 week 2 days ago.