Boomi News & Announcements
Dell Boomi Joins New Salesforce Analytics Cloud Ecosystem
- Dell Boomi integration platform as a service (iPaaS), AtomSphere, and Dell Boomi MDM harness the power of Salesforce Analytics Cloud to enable every business user to instantly and confidently gain key business insights from their data, from multiple sources, from any device
Dell Boomi Positioned in the “Leaders” Quadrant for Enterprise iPaaS
- Dell Software today announced that Dell Boomi AtomSphere, the leading provider of Integration Platform as a Service (iPaaS) solutions, has been positioned by Gartner, Inc. in the “Leaders” quadrant of the Magic Quadrant for Enterprise iPaaS.
LinkedIn Stitches Together Single Pane of Glass with Dell Boomi
- After his panel, I got a chance to chat with Andres Bang, head of global sales and operations systems at LinkedIn. I talked to Andres about how LinkedIn used Dell Boomi.
The Power To Do More
- Boomi products and services are now part of the Dell Software portfolio -
Dell’s data center and cloud management capabilities are expanded to include Boomi’s unique integration solutions, built directly into the cloud.
From the Blog
- Dell World: Featuring Dell Boomi Customers and Partners
- If you’re attending Dell World from November 4-7 at the Austin Convention Center, you’ll have several opportunities to hear from visionary leaders, product experts and even Dell Boomi customers who will share ideas, stories and best practices to help inspire...
- Posted 4 hours 49 min ago.
- LinkedIn: Bringing processes under control
- How does an organization with more than 300 million members implement a cloud-first strategy? And how does it use this strategy to increase agility and accelerate growth? For LinkedIn, the answer was to use Dell Boomi AtomSphere to automate its...
- Posted 3 days 5 hours ago.
- Solving Interoperability Challenges for Healthcare and Life Sciences Organizations
- In the wake of mergers and acquisitions, as well as today’s emphasis on value-based care, healthcare and life sciences organizations need access to patient data from many disparate systems. The result? A hybrid IT environment—composed of any combination of legacy,...
- Posted 1 week 1 hour ago.